Re: Mac Nightlies switch to Scripting?

Miguel,

They build the python library--I am not sure if it works anymore.  I think
there might have been some regressions--and that's part of why I want to
switch to scripting by default.

I am trying to make more time to so I can start adding some different
automated tests to help prevent regressions.

Adam Wolf