[Bug] Strange arc behaviour

Hi!
When moving the component/footprint, that contained arc, to upper left corner of the screen appears strange bug. It complicated to explain, so I recorded screencast (see attachment). This bug present in all programs (eeschema, pcbnew, component/footprint editors) in legacy mode of viewing. And with changing zoom factor the behavior of the arc are changing. I got this bug on two systems (Archlinux x86_64 and Ubuntu 14.04 32bit) with latest revision of the product branch.

Regards, Konstantin.