Re: adding "Show board in 3D viewer" button in pcbnew mainToolBar (patch)

Sure I'm not saying it's always the right choice. In PulseView it makes sense because there never will be very many complex menus- and we've had a concerted effort to try and make sure things are exposed directly on the canvas.

In the case of KiCad I'm more pointing out that having both a menu and a toolbar may be redundant and result in reducing the amount of precious canvas space. Therefore, could that redundancy be minimised by combining the two somehow?

Joel