Re: adding "Show board in 3D viewer" button in pcbnew mainToolBar (patch)

I agree that we tend to have more toolbar buttons than necessary which
take up too much screen space.

You can try taking advantage of the wxAUI_TB_OVERFLOW flag in the
toolbars.  It doesn't work well when choice boxes are embedded in the
toolbar but for simple bitmap buttons it works fine.  It's not quite the
same as the burger menu but it serves a similar purpose.  In any event,
this will not be something that happens until after the stable release.