Re: GAL - zones bug

I found in GAL some issues:
- sometimes, when zone was changed and Undo requested it hangs in some
loop,
application kill needed.

Is there a board file that could ease reproducing the issue?
I don't have that one, if I meet with it again, I'll try to recognize…
- zone refilling is not necessary, when it's not filled before, even it is
annoying for someone who usually that filling removes before editing for
clarity field view of operation.
Could you elaborate on that? I do not see zones being refilled after
modifications if they were unfilled before.
I have some unclear suspicion that both problems have a similar genesis.
I found way to repeat:
 - in legacy clear zone (easy Ctrl+B)
 - switch to GAL
 - drag some corner then select other object or press Esc…
Found at least in BZR5908

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick