Re: official web page

Me and Nick were dicking about using Hugo the static site generator
that supports asciidoc and other formats to make a mainstream kicad
website. Of course leveraging things like bootstrap, etc to make the
site but with the ability to also beautifully include the asciidoc
kicad documentation and inline (with some commandline hacks to fix the
asciidoc)