Re: OS X builds up and running again

Hi, Adam.  I had started to have a look at some of the OS X issues while you were away.  I commented on a couple of the crashers that you were looking at.  In particular,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1463614 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1463614>
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1466027 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1466027>

I believe the reporters of these are on 10.7.  I know we started a discussion about dropping support for 10.7 but I don’t think there was a resolution.  At this point I’m considering these an unsupported configuration.  This discussion should probably be finalized.

Garth