Re: official web page

Excellent!

Do you (all) think should be nice to have a small step tutorial / explanation how can someone reproduce identical results for another boards?

Mario Luzeiro
From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of easyw [easyw@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 July 2015 02:43
To: Marcos Chaparro; KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] official web page

Hi Marcos and all,

it took me a bit but here is the hackrf-one generated with STEP models
by kicad stepup script and the hackrf-one in kicad 3d-viewer with all
the 3d-models generated from the conversion of the STEP models.
I also checked the geometries of the generated board with models and
there are no problems ...

The rendering result shows that the two scenarios are exactly the same,
and I didn't get any problem in rendering all the vrml models in kicad.

generating the 3D modes in FreeCAD will produce a vrml 3D models with no
shading issues and with mechanical respect of all the dimensions

It would be nice if some of these screenshots could be in the official
web page...

please let me know what you think

Maurice
(ps second try in sending the screenshots)