Re: official web page

Hi Nick,

all the models are native in STEP, then exported to VRML with FreeCAD (1/2.54 scale factor)
so the mechanical details are just the right one both in STEP and in VRML

Please find attached the screenshots with the headers corrected (I used a low profile model)

@Vesa: I tried to get screenshots with antialiasing on...

Maurice
(PS I re-mailed the screenshots in jpg .. it seems that in png the mail doesn't get mailed)