Re: Modal dialogs

Le 19/07/2015 10:54, LordBlick a écrit :
Why modal dialog from pcbnew(netlist) also blocks any operation in eeschema?
This as to do with the new modular architecture.

We had some discussion maybe one year ago with Dick on this subject and he did a change to correct this annoying behaviour for some of the windows. He changed some Modal to QuasiModal to solve the issue.

Look in the archive at mails from dick and me starting at my email from 14/08/2014, 10:33

Application: kicad
Version: no-vcs-found-BZR5958 release build
wxWidgets: Version 3.0.2 (release,wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC 4.9.3,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Platform: Linux 4… x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Boost version: 1.58.0
         USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
         USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
         KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON