Re: selecting footprints in schematic - idea

It looks promising but the dialog box may need some layout changes.  I'm
not sure what, but it looks a bit odd and may be problematic on smaller
displays.  I certainly will entertain the idea during the next
development cycle.  At this point, I'm going to put the brakes on any
new features so we can stay focused on the stable released.