Suggestion: Bring B.Cu to front when editing back mech layers

This isn't a concern in legacy, which displays all layers 'flat' anyway,
but GAL brings the active layer to the front. Does anyone think that
when editing a back mechanical layer like B.SilkS, B.Cu should be
brought to front so you can see the things in the neighborhood of
B.SilkS? Or even bring *all* back layers to the top of the view when
working on the back. Currently, I find it quite annoying to work on back
layers in GAL and often end up switching to legacy to do that, because I
can't see what I'm doing. Changing the opacity of the layers that are in
the way works, but it's very cumbersome.

--
Chris