Re: pcbnew: OS X cursor shape cannot be changed in any of the view

There was a change in rev 5827 [1] by orson that added it to the GAL
canvas. Maybe this commit broke it for OS X?

Could you try a build from before that commit and verify that it
actually worked at that time?

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product/revision/5827