Re: pcbnew: OS X cursor shape cannot be changed in any of the view

OK, got it… the crosshair is only shown in some modes (didn’t really use GAL up to now).
Yes, works also for me in GAL mode and not in default canvas.

BTW:
Is it on purpose that in GAL mode both the small/big crosshair *and* the usual mouse cursor (arrow) is shown?

Regards,
Bernhard