Re: pcbnew: OS X cursor shape cannot be changed in any of the view

On 7/21/2015 4:19 PM, Bernhard Stegmaier wrote:
> OK, got it… the crosshair is only shown in some modes (didn’t really use
> GAL up to now).
> Yes, works also for me in GAL mode and not in default canvas.

I'm not sure why this doesn't work in the default canvas.  Someone
should probably take a look at it.  I'm guessing it has something to do
with the overlays used on OSX.

> BTW:
> Is it on purpose that in GAL mode both the small/big crosshair *and* the
> usual mouse cursor (arrow) is shown?

In the legacy canvas, the cross-hairs snap to the grid point nearest the
mouse cursor.  The actual drawing point is the cross-hair position so
that you can draw and position on grid.  The GAL canvases should work
this way but I'm not sure that is the case.