Re: PCB reading Net list formace

On 24.07.2015 16:44, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:42:04 +0200,
> Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
>> In a recent commit (the one for single-click update) I've fixed this
>> problem - now the HTML panel is built in "lazy" mode. Patch attached.
>
> Probably that's the massive slowdown I've seen since the new 'coloured'
> log box was added... the gray lines are quite unreadable, too :P

They are intended to be less visible, as they contain some auxillary
messages. Maybe the color could darker, though...

> Is really necessary to use an html box instead of something like a
> listbox? Seems overkill for that application...

Lorenzo, I don't want to argue about that, since last time we discussed
something graphics- or UI- related, you were saying that OpenGL is an
overkill...

Nonetheless, I've fixed the slowdown, just forgot the patch was a part
of a larger patch set that has not been merged yet.

Tom