Re: Net names in netlist

Now at least I know that there are indeed people that use this as a feature. :)

Still I would like to have some mechanism to check for this.
In your case to make sure that indeed only the desired labels are on the same net.
In my case that only one name is given to each net.
Could still be done during ERC.
But maybe even as an additional optional step before generating the netlist. One additional button in the netlist dialog "Check for multiple labels" or something like that.

As for the netlist, the name in the netlist could be a concatenated string of all labels on a given net (alphabetical order?). That would prevent the confusion why there is one name on a net/pin that has a different label on the given schematic sheet.

  André