Re: vacation

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 01:29:31PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> I almost forgot to say that I will be away from 6/7 until 21/7 (a couple
> of weeks) for holidays.
>
> I already opened the new doc repo to Nick and Melroy.
>
> I usually go on vacation also from technology without any device apart
> from mobile telephone and Kindle.
>
> Please do not change too much in my absence! ;-)

Hello, I'm back, wonderfully tanned by the South-Italy sun ;-)

I see you were not idly at all!

Many thanks to Nick, Brian and the Japanese translation team for the
tremendous work done on the documentation (hope I do not forget anyone)!

You guys really rock!

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |