Re: Release candidate - using common code base?

It wouldn't hurt but it would have to be limited to once or twice per
week(actually once you hit twice per week, the next submission time
seems to be longer than a week) instead of every single Jenkins build,
at least manually I look at the commit history to decide whens a good
time to run it. I just have it building on an EC2 c4.xlarge instance
every week for coverity with all the options turned on.