Re: Thanks to whoever done this :D

Your welcome!  They bug me too and it's also in KiCad's UI policy to set
the default button in dialogs.  When I find them, I fix them or at least
rattle the cage of the person who created the dialog box to fix them.
If you or anyone else happens to find any other dialogs without a
default button, please report them as soon as possible so they can be
fixed for the stable release.

Thanks,

Wayne