Re: Release candidate?

The pending release of the next OSX version will not impact the stable
release.  It's difficult enough to get a stable release done with OSes
that are already released let alone beta OS releases.  If we have to
modify the stable branch to work with the next version of OSX, so be it.
 KiCad currently works with the latest release of OSX and that seems
like a reasonable target to me.

Wayne