Re: ancient autorouter code

I only see one reference to autorouting in the pcbnew docs.

"Pcbnew has a simple but effective autorouter to assist in the
production of the circuit board. An Export/Import in SPECCTRA dsn
format allows the use of more advanced auto-routers."

This is technically lying a bit. We might say that we have the
abilitiy to export import to external autorouters and we have the
interactive router.

Feel free to make a pull request on ciampix kicad-doc repo.