Re: Thanks to whoever done this :D

On 02.08.2015 00:31, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 7/31/2015 11:05 AM, Sergey A. Borshch wrote:
On 30.07.2015 16:10, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
If you or anyone else happens to find any other dialogs without a
default button, please report them as soon as possible so they can be
fixed for the stable release.
OpenGL canvas, Dimension properties edit dialog.

Thanks.  I committed a fix for this in r6033.
I didn't see any changes. Enter key still do nothing in this dialog. Same behavior in Dimension properties dialog in default canvas. And it will be good not to drop dimension tool in default canvas when this dialog rises.

--
Regards,
   Sergey A. Borshch            mailto: sb-sf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx