Re: Undo stack limit?

Since it's a refinement to an existing feature (undo) and the risk is
low that there will be any issues, go ahead and make the change and I
will commit it.  It looks like we have some time since there are a few
segfault bugs that need to be addressed.  You may also want to make an
undo value of zero be infinite undo/redo.