Re: Stable release update.

> I'd like this
<https://github.com/KiCad/TO_SOT_Packages_SMD.pretty/issues/1> to be
merged. In a few words, it consists of merging some libraries dating back
from pre-github
> era into two cleaner ones: TO_SOT_Packages_SMD.pretty and
TO_SOT_Packages_THT.pretty. Possibly
> also renaming the _ThroughHole suffix to _THT for the other libraries.

Hi,

This is just to let you guys know that this has been merged. The
repositories to be deleted will be kept a while although they are marked as
deprecated. You should see no issue if you wait to update your
kicad-library and fp-lib-table.

Regards,

Carl