Re: Undo stack limit?

Le 05/08/2015 16:29, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
> Patch committed in product branch r6053.  Thanks.
>
> On 8/4/2015 5:32 PM, Chris Pavlina wrote:
>> In any case, here's the patch to make undo configurable. I can edit it
>> to change the default if you like.

Thanks, Chris.

I just tested this feature.
It looks good but I noticed a minor and strange issue (only tested on
Windows currently):

the undo level value seems not (or incorrectly) read from config for the
schematic editor only.
After closing the schematic editor and re-run it, the undo level
selection is always 0 (regardless the previous setting) if it is run
from kicad manager
However, if Eeschema is run in stand alone mode, after closing Eeschema
and re-run it, the undo level selection is good (is is the last saved value)
I am thinking this is a read config issue when eeschema is run from
kicad manager.
(Because if I run eeschema from kicad manager and set the undo stack to
3 and close kicad, if I run eeschema in stand alone, the undo stack is 3
(as expected), but if I run eeschema from kicad manager, the undo stack
is 0)

No problem for other editors.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS