Re: Segfault when pcbnew starts with an invalid file

Regardless of Dick's future plans wrt Python, I do not see why it would
be desirable to call OnPgmExit inside OnRun instead of inside OnExit. It
seems clear to me that this is the correct location for it. wx
documentation and wx source appear to confirm this, as I indicated
earlier.