Re: Eeschema config keyboard mnemonics

On 6 August 2015 at 10:09, Chris Pavlina <pavlina.chris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What the everliving /hell/ is a wxPizza. I can find very little
> documentation on it, other than someone else also complaining that it is
> interfering with his events (with no follow-up).

Never heard of it before, but it seems to be a generic base class for
wxGTK: "GtkPizza is the name of a custom GTK widget that wxWidgets has
implemented to help with things like wx.Panel, generic controls, etc." [1]

Maybe the warning message is reporting with the name of the base class
rather than the derived class?

Can't be of more help I'm afraid.

Blair

[1]