Are there some web code for online schematic & PCB reader?

Hello.

I want to make a personal blog for documenting my experience on an
electronics course. I plan to switch to KiCad, but I'm still trying to
adapt and I still miss full Eagle interoperability.

I want to embed my future KiCad designs on blog posts without the need to
export images, preferably generating SVG images.

Are there some kind of KiCad reader for web browsers with available source
code? If not, does someone have plans to develop it?

Kind regards.

Follow ups