Re: modedit drawing layers

I meant that the GUI widgets are disabled.

If they are not paired, then those layers should not flip when the
footprint is flipped... as there is obviously nothing to flip.

I really don't see the point in greying those out. All it does is make it
harder for users who know what they are doing and want to use them to do
so. Why impose unnecessary restrictions? Particularly when they aren't even
true restrictions and just add difficulty.