Re: official web page

Maurice,

The 7z archive attachment in you original email looks find to me.  All
of the image files appear to be correct.  Before we include the step up
script documentation in the KiCad documentation we need to include
script in KiCad.  Would those who have tested this script, please
comment on whether or not it is ready to be added to the KiCad source.
It would be nice to have some step support for the stable release but
only if it's ready.

Cheers,

Wayne