Re: 3D viewer circle approximation

Yes, that has always been the way. The (reworked) VRML exporter takes
a different approach which is to impose some mechanical tolerances.
Perhaps the 3D viewer can be modified to use the rough approximation
or else Max. 1mm segment lengths. This should give a very smooth
appearance to large circular cutouts or circular boards without creating
a ridiculous number of vertices for the display.

- Cirilo