broken workflows

I got this on the user list:

=====
Hello,
I've just discovered that VRML export from PCBnew cannot export in
meter units anymore.
I do conversion from VRML to STEP and when VRML is in mm (only option
in metric measures) my model gets 1000 times bigger then it was
expected.
I wonder if it's possible to restore export to VRML in meter units?

-----
Regards,
Gennady
mob. +7 985 8181210
=====

Of course that reminds me of this:

https://xkcd.com/1172/

So - I can add a button so that there is a 'm' option again - any
objections?
In the meantime I'll also suggest that the user make use of the better
options for communicating MCAD data (IDF and Maurice's StepUp).

- Cirilo

Follow ups