Re: broken workflows

Cirilo,

I guess your assumption about meters units in VRML export being useless
was not correct.  I see no harm in adding meters back to the list of
export units.  Maybe we need to start asking the user's group before we
decide something is useless or not.  When you get a chance, would you
please add meters back to the VRML export dialog?

Thanks,

Wayne