Re: UI and usability enhancement

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Attila Kinali <attila@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, I would like to ask, whether there would be any interest of the
> developers to work on the UI. If so, I would start collecting
> points on the UI that are worth to work on and how to improve them.

Hi Attila, working on the UI is in the official roadmap [1], and IMHO
it should be an important work package after the stable release. So
far I have seen lots of suggestions and even efforts to gather input
from many people in the user list and various forums [2]. I think it
would be great if someone distilled all that into a coherent proposal
to be discussed with the developers.

Cheers,

Javier

[1] http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/job/kicad-doxygen/ws/Documentation/doxygen/html/md_Documentation_development_road-map.html