Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Hi Marco ...
could you please send me a frontal image of the board ('Fit Image'), so I could replicate a similar edge to check the routine that identify the center of pcb? Or better just the kicad file with only the edge? (No netlist nor components, text etc)?

Thank you
Maurice