Re: python - not handled enum ZoneConnection

Attached patch seems to fix:
  - not finished python scripting issue - brings pad.GetZoneConnection() and in
example pad.SetZoneConnection(pcbnew.PAD_ZONE_CONN_FULL) to full workable.
  - cleanup namespace pretty artistic disorder in enum ZoneConnection in
pcbnew/zones.h to self-explained names unification:
     PAD_ZONE_CONN_UNDEFINED = -1
     PAD_ZONE_CONN_NONE
     PAD_ZONE_CONN_THERMAL
     PAD_ZONE_CONN_FULL
     PAD_ZONE_CONN_THT_THERMAL
I think that in so huge projects as KiCAD all variable names should be prefixed
with its functionality to prevent any mistake.
I forgot to mention this patch is against BZR6091.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick