Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Thanks Maurice,
the board edge is actually a footprint, and it was rotated 180° in
kicad_pcb file, I don't know if that matters.

About 2), you're right, freecad 0.14 messed up the vrml export. I tried
with 0.16 and it looks perfect. I'm on a debian box, the stable freecad
version for us is 0.14, in order to get 0.15 I had to compile it, and since
it was the same effort as getting the bleeding edge I compiled 0.16.

I keep forgetting that gmail's inline images are not shown here, the
screenshot in my last mail was this one (thanks Mario)
www.paltatech.com/files/offset.png

Thanks

Marcos