Re: Helping out with Kicad

Hi Lance,

Thank you for considering KiCad as a place to spend some of your time
to help out KiCad.

For general information on how to get started, please have a look at
[1] and look at [2] for some ideas on where to start. I have tried to
list some possible "easy" issues on [2]. But other than that, try to
browse the issue tracker (I suggest chronologically) and see if there
are some issues that you fell that you can handle and try to fix them.

For more handholding and direct response, you might want to join our
IRC channel #kicad@freenode, there you might be able to gain some
realtime help if you will need it.

Regards
Nick