Re: Library footprint wizard Extremely slow

This could be because you are using the online footprint libraries via
the github plugin, it is often slow, but not that slow to me. It might
take a minute or something for me if all libs are enabled.

Try using only local libsl, you can use the wizard to download a copy
of the remote libs.