Re: Helping out with Kicad

Yes, I'm scheduling some time this morning to create a test subdomain, so we can all see,
decide, and move on.

Confluence is too unstable for the amount of traffic we serve.

Nick Østergaard wrote:
Yeah I now noticed that, alternatively you can use the google cache
for now.  As probably mentioned earlier we are in the process of
creating a new website, so the links might change anyway -- when we
are done...

It seems that the server for the domain is having some issues at the moment,
I a got a 504 (Gateway Timeout) error.

Lance Doiron
Electrical Engineer
207.289.5500