Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

About the USB connector, don't follow the original part from the
manufacturer, it took me a while to align it.

Here is the step and vrml of that connector. Its the same manufacturer
step, but aligned.
http://www.paltatech.com/files/USB-C.zip
and the connector footprint:
http://www.paltatech.com/files/USB-C-DX07S.kicad_mod

The IDF export is not the problem, trying with a simpler outline generates
the pcb okay but the parts are still rotated.

Regards

Marcos