footprints library initial setup (wishlist)

Hi all

When the kicad is run the first time fp-lib-table refering to github is copied to .config. I think it's not the best solution. Some of users are confused with the unusual "online libraries". Yes, they should RTFM but you know... Not everybody know about library wizard, some of users still think the libraries can be only "online" (some time ago it was quite challenging to set libraries "offline"). The problem with information displayed at first startup is that it's shown only one time (easy to miss it). Some of users may start using "online libraries" not considering consequences and this may result in broken projects.

I'd like to ask about not providing any default fp-lib-table. Since the libraries wizard can build fp-lib-table any initial fp-lib-table isn't necessary. User should be redirected to the libraries wizard each time when he enters any footprint viewer without fp-lib-table and use the wizard to make a local copy. The second thing is that user should be warned each time when he tries to use the libraries wizard to add "online libraries" to their fp-lib-table. Not everybody considers the possibility of unexpected changes so I think it's essential to inform users clearly that it's not recommended to design with unstable "libraries online".

Regards
Michał Stec