Re: Helping out with Kicad

Hi Nick and all,
the new static site is good...
I noticed that in 3d-viewer screenshot the are no 3D-modules ... I think it would be nice to add a screenshot with 3D shapes, to give an idea of the 3D realistic mode.

In the site I also miss a section that it was in the classic site: 'External Tools'
and particularly
'Maurice's kicadStepUp, which allows exporting kicad 3D board and components to STEP AP214' :)
and the screenshots
http://www.kicad-pcb.org/display/KICAD/KiCad+EDA+Software+Suite?preview=/589828/16973826/hackrf-one-stepup-kicad-3d-viewer.png
http://www.kicad-pcb.org/display/KICAD/KiCad+EDA+Software+Suite?preview=/589828/16973825/hackrf-one-stepup-catia-assembly.png

do you think this section will be added to the new site?

Maurice