Re: Helping out with Kicad

Looks good.  Just one minor issue, as I was looking through it and
noticed a lot of spelling and grammar errors.  Please run a spell
checker to fix the spelling errors.  Would some of our native English
speaking developers please check the grammar.  How is the static site
code maintained?  Is there a repo that other developers can use to
contribute?  If there is a repo, it should be move to the KiCad project
on either Lauchpad or Github.  Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Cheers,

Wayne