Re: Helping out with Kicad

>I think the news section should have the most visibility and get updated often
Because someone would have to update it often. If someone wants to
step up and commit to update it like every 2 weeks, then fine.  Most
of LibreOffice news are just events and the fact they have hundreds of
devs working on it vs just the few on kicad ;)
OpenWRT cheats by hiding the post dates (some of their items are over
2 years old on their "news" section first page).

Also there is nothing stopping us from adding it on later. This is
just the first iteration and we aren't going crazy and creating some
monstrosity from the get go ;)

>- What about showing latest code changes in the main page too?
We are using a static site generator, we can't do dynamic pages nor
really want to. I don't really see the point as not all kicad users
are programmers and the audience is limited in that regard.

>- Why are menus so hidden? I think it would be nice to show them more explicitly.
What do you mean? They work like normal dropdown menus as far as I can tell.