Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Hi Marcos,

could you please confirm me that the only issues you get where related to import a non compatible DXF file and using FreeCAD 016 for generating STEP files?

I'm going to update the kicad StepUp starter guide and I would like to add this feedback results.

Thank you
Maurice