Re: kicad footprint plugins wizard in windows

Hi Nick,
I'm talking about the New Footprint wizard ...

please consider also to add the scripts to the installer...
so it will be already available for all users, without any action to do...

the scripts afflicted by this minor bug are:
qfp_wizard.py
sdip_wizard.py
bga_wizard.py

and the fix is:
qfp_wizard.py (line 50):
    def GetValue(self):
-        return "QFP %d" % self.parameters["Pads"]["*n"]
+        return "QFP-%d" % self.parameters["Pads"]["*n"]
(eliminating the space before %d e.g. with a minus character)

the same for BGA and DIP
bga_wizard.py (line 59):
-        return "BGA %d" % pins
+        return "BGA-%d" % pins

sdip_wizard.py (lines 131, 180):
            name = "xIP"

-        return "%s %d" % (name, self.parameters["Pads"]["*n"])
+        return "%s-%d" % (name, self.parameters["Pads"]["*n"])

    def GetValue(self):
-        return "%s %d" % ("SOIC", self.parameters["Pads"]["*n"])
+	return "%s-%d" % ("SOIC", self.parameters["Pads"]["*n"])

thank you
Maurice