Re: KiCad documentation update.

The KiCad documentation has been transferred to the KiCad project on github
so we should be able to resume normal doc development activities. I created a
Documentation team on github and made Marco the maintainer so either he or I
should be able to help you if you previously had push privileges and for some
reason now you don't.  Don't forget to change you local branch master urls to
point to https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-doc.  Many thanks to Marco and
everyone who has contributed there time in improving the KiCad
documentation.
What about GUI translations, still they are part of kicad-doc?
Recently I've updated Polish GUI translations, because they were not updated
a long time…
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick