Re: DXF import behavior

I don't really understand the options. Well, I do now but it took me a
while to figure it out. I find myself trying those dialog options one by
one until it is centered where I want to.

A while ago I realized I only use center on page and "Right top corner". If
I design the outline in freecad I make it centered at (0,0) coordinates,
thats not the center of a page, thats just centered at (0,0) but its called
"right top corner" in the import dialog.

I think its cleaner to say "centered on page" or "x,y cordinates", but
maybe you'll break someone's workflow if you remove the other options, or
at least the guy would have to figure out what those legacy options meant.

Marcos